- Come and Enjoy NEW Attractions Where Romance and Erotic Play Collide –
Explore erotic body painting, challenge your sexual fitness, discover the 50 Shades Dungeon, escape for a romantic date out and join in the sensual celebration on October 18 – 20, 2012 of the 14th anniversary of The Everything To Do With Sex Show (ETDWSS) in Toronto at the Metro Convention Centre, South Building. Set to be the greatest year yet, the show is expanding and thrilled to introduce a variety of new activities, lectures, and explorative spaces to open up boundaries and sate curiosities of all levels of sexuality - from sensual indulgence to intricate deviance and celebrated kinkiness.
“Our show invites guests to explore, experiment, and simply enjoy their sexuality," said Show Manager, Mikey Singer. "Each year we work hard to facilitate an explosive, delicious chemistry between our featured events and valued guests – offering a mixture of exhibitors and entertainment line-up that will appeal to all spectres of sexual preferences, while introducing and educating new avenues to explore.”
This year’s sinfully irresistible additions to the show activities include:
· Suzies Playroom – succumb to light bondage-themed demonstrations, by Carrie Gray of Aslan Leather and Mistress Suzie
· Pastel Supernova & Love Letters Cabaret – Canadian burlesque troupe and star will be igniting ETDWSS with her new show to be revealed for the first time in Toronto. The three shows one burlesque track this alone is worth the price of admission.
· Jessica Gorlicky – an artistic Diva Star, Jessica is an incredibly talented artist who will be unveiling the looking glass of sensual erotic fantasy through performance art at ETDWSS Erotic Art Area.
· Cafe Blvd – Will have great food and demonstrations by executive chef Toben Kochman who will be showing our attendees how to prepare a romantic local sourced dinner for 2.
· Kink Corner – Gone is the previous Dungeon area replaced with the brand new Kink corner that will feature more entertainment, seminars, and hands on demonstrations than ever before.
· Pastel Supernova – A mesmerising pin up dancer, singer and model, Pastel was noted as one of Canada's 30 most influential women by Flare magazine. She will stun with her looks and undress with her style, as she performs at ETDWSS.
· Dr. Ryan Neinstein - A Toronto native, Dr. Neinstein is a leading plastic surgeon passionate about plastic and reconstructive surgery and dedicated to providing complete patient satisfaction.
Tickets to attend the show are available online at: http://toronto.everythingtodowithsex.com/attendees/buy_Ticket.asp; single tickets available for $22.50 online or $25 at the door. Weekend passes are available for $30 online or $35 at the door.
ETDWSS Official Sponsors include: