As you might be aware, Baselworld, the world’s largest Watch and Jewelry fair just ended earlier this month. I wanted to share some of the latest new releases from Breitling with you. As Breitling celebrates their 130-year anniversary in 2014, many of the new timepieces unveiled celebrate the company’s longstanding ties to aviation.
Breitling Navitimer: A new chapter for Breitling’s famous aviation chronograph with two new versions include a reinterpretation of the classic model in a larger diameter, as well as a travel version featuring revolutionary user-friendliness. These two new versions are both equipped with high-performance, Manufacture Breitling in-house movements, entirely developed and produced in the Breitling Chronométrie workshops and chronometer-certified by the COSC.
- Breitling Navitimer 01 – 46 mm:
- New size, new power: the classic Navitimer now appears in a larger 46 mm diameter– an XL look that enhances its presence on the wrist and accentuates the originality of its design while optimizing its readability.
- A transparent case-back provides a chance to admire Manufacture Breitling Caliber 01
- Breitling Navitimer GMT:
- For the traveler, User friendliness is guaranteed by the ingenious Manufacture Breitling Caliber B04, clearly visible through the transparent case-back and equipped with a dual time zone system boasting peerless functionality
Celebrating 30 years of the pilot’s chronograph with a special series:
Breitling Chronomat 41 Airborne and Breitling Chronomat 44 Airborne
- This special series, launched to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Breitling’s flagship Chronomat model, encapsulates the spirit of this legendary chronograph that has become a reference in the field of pilot’s instruments.
- Reviving the design and the spirit of the original Frecce Tricolori chronograph, the Chronomat Airborne is distinguished by its satin-brushed rotating bezel equipped with four raised rider tabs serving to count off flight times, while facilitating rotation even with gloved hands.
Breitling for Bentley GMT Light Body B04: