Toronto-Born Rideshare InstaRyde launches today! Friday, December 1st
Pay less & keep money local, no surge pricing, only takes 99c from each driver’s ride plus incentives
Move over UBER, there is a new rideshare in town! InstaRyde was built in Toronto for Toronto! They are set to launch at 3pm est today, Friday, December 1st 2017 " To celebrate the launch of a Canadian born and made rideshare here in the GTA, we are giving away 3 free rides to every new sign-up by using the code ryde30 to the first 10,000 riders." Says Naveed Marzook, Marketing Manager, InstaRyde.
How is InstaRyde different from other rideshares:
- Rider incentives. InstaRyde is rolling out an incentives programme that will give you benefits the more you use the service such as free rides, gifts, and more.
- Riders pay less. On average about 20% less than other ridesharing services.
- No surge pricing!
- Made in Toronto, for Toronto. The InstaRyde team is from Toronto and they love our city and know it well. They have taken the time to listen to riders’ and drivers’ needs and concerns when creating InstaRyde. They celebrate inclusivity, diversity and changing the shape of the ridesharing experience.
- InstaRyde takes care of their driving team (and is hiring now!). Each new driver will benefit from bonuses such as $300 for completing 50 rides in 30 days, up to $1000 in additional bonuses and $100 for each driver referral.
- Due to the overwhelming demand for new driver signups, InstaRyde is now accepting an additional 1000 new drivers to take advantage of their exclusive bonus structure and sign-on bonus. Terms and conditions do apply.
- InstaRyde will offer drivers access to a fuel savings program, with details to follow.
- More money goes to the drivers. InstaRyde takes a flat rate of 99c from every ride.